Friday, August 10, 2007

i dunno

i dunno

I have this thing I wrote, but I duuno if I will post it. It is about some things I am looking for in a man. But I dunno.
I've been in a funk the last couple of days and I don't know how to shake it. I am tired and extremely moody. Kinda depressed that I don't have friends down here to chill with or time. Nothing to do on my days off. I haven't really felt motivated to do anything. I need to clean my house, but I don't really feel like it. I started today, but now I am sitting on the couch on the computer. Not getting too far. I think part of it is my eating habits. I haven't been eating well lately. But eating healthy is more expensive. And I need to take vitamins, but I keep forgetting. I can't take them when I take my allergy medicine. I have to take vitamins one hour before or two hours after the medicine. I have been drinking more water, so that is a good thing.
I had a blast last weekend! I went to Port Townsend to the YWAM base for a wedding. The people getting married were staff on my DTS, so I got to see peeps from then. It was really cool. I spent the whole weekend with people I absolutely love!
I think I have come to the decision that I love living in community, with some time I can spend by myself. Living along has been a great experience and I have learned a lot, but I get lonely.

1 comment:

Amy Beth said...

I read this the other day and have been meaning to call you. I know, I'm a terrible sister. What can I say... I'm sorry. I'll try to remember to call you later.

When do you work again (I can never remember)?