Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pictures
















Nick's too cool to get his picture taken.















My one on one, Becky. She's wierd, but really cool!!!!
















He is a Vampire on his spare time. Anthony says that he makes wierd noises in his sleep and he sleeps in a mummy bag. hehehehehe... he's cool tho. :P
















Me taking a picture of Amber taking a picture of Marci. (HA! You thought I was going to say she was taking a pic of me! :)




















My "new" jacket that I got for $14 at the thrift store (you can kinda see the highlights in this one, I am working on getting a better picture of my hair.)




















My man Anthony wearing my princess apron that Ms Sharon made for me. :D Isn't he cute?




















Me and my superhero!!!!!

No comments: