Sunday, March 25, 2007

This side up ^

So I have been so busy going here and there that I have not had the chance to actually look through my pictures for more stories to put on here. I'm not exactly sure if I am coming or going or if I am up or down. BLAAAAH!! IT has been crazy and it will only get crazier. That is for sure.

Umm... let see if I can come up with a quick short story... dum dum dum.... thinking thinking...

I got to ride an Elephant!!! yep yep!!!! Me and Sarah Pudwill were together on Poo Jumbo. Yeah it was pretty AWEsome! We made up a song... wanna hear it? Well technically, you can't hear it, but I will post the words:
Once upon a time in Thailand
I was riding on an elephant, an elephant, and elephant
Once upon a time in Thailand
I was riding on an elephant, an elephant, an elephant
Today.... HEY!!!

Yeah, pretty sweet huh!? Anyways, there was this cool show before the rides that the elephants put on where they played harmonicas, danced, played soccer, lifted heavy things, and even painted!! It was cool! Then we got to go on a half hour ride. yep yep... it was fun!!!


The soccer game... Elephants are really bad at aiming.

My elephant... yep. It was a pretty jolting ride, but it was fun fun fun!!

That are our footses on the elephants head! How cool is that!!!

Our driver man. He sat on the head the whole way. It takes some great balance to ride like that. He didn't speak much English.
So that was the Elephants (or as we call then at the King house Phino)!

No comments: