Saturday, July 07, 2007

New Page

Oops.. I forgot to put this up when I wrote it, so this post is from Tuesday, July 3rd.

I am done doubting, done not trusting and done going back to how it used to be. Things are different. God has done some work in me. I will not go back. I am moving forward. I am diving in, head first, into the awesomeness of God. I am done wavering and playing games. Things aren't perfect, but He is. I am making changes.
I have decided to put my stake in the ground. To build my altar to remember what God has done in my life. I trust Him with all areas of my life. He is the only one I will serve. I am turning a page in the book. A new chapter is beginning. I will live this phase of my life to the glory of Elohai.
As a visual reminder, or symbol of this change, I went and got my nose pierced yesterday after work. Yes, it did hurt, but not so bad I couldn't bear it. So yeah, I feel like I have a booger. :P Anyways... here is a pic.

It's not the greatest pic (after work, hadn't had a shower that day, just broke out, yeah), but you can see the stud. :D I am happy!!!

No comments: