Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Short one

This is just a quickie cause I have to be at work duties in 15 minutes.

This time has been really good. Our first speaker is here all week. Her message is called Destiny by D.E.S.I.G.N. DESIGN stands for Dreams, Experiences, Soulprint, Identity, Gifts, Network. So far it has been really good, but semi difficult. They've been makign me think. WAAAA!!! hehehe. Thinking is difficult sometimes. lklsdfkwejfncnsdckdlrfueowfjdscdmnfefneff. Yeah, not sure what else to say. It is kinda difficult to explain it all. Especially when I am still process it all. Oh, her name is Diane Kurtenbach. Umm, I am having a great time. Love the people, the food, the campus, and... and... umm... love Jesus!!! YAY!!!! Today is the first day I have really missed home and people. I miss your face. (hehehe, for those who know what that means ;)

Anyways, got put my baby away and report to Mr. Jim and Ms. Dina(sp?) for Dinner prep.

LOVE TO YOU!!!! (For Mel: SMOOCHEYS ON YOU!!!!)
Miss you all!!!

Love, peace, and chicken grease!!!

2 comments:

Amy Beth said...

Aw...

I miss your face too.

My birthday dinner with the fam felt all wrong without you there.

I love you so, so much. And I'm uber-proud of you!

Anonymous said...

It's soo good to hear things are going so well!!! Not that there was any doubt about it :p

I also miss you :D