Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Uhg

Okay, I know that crying is good, but I have done soooo much if it in the past week, I am done. I hate farewells, even if it is for only five months. Only?? It feels like forever! Yes I will get to see my parents just about every month while I am gone, but I won't be home. I will definately miss my double bed. Going from double to extra long twin. And prolly to a queen when I get home. Oh yeah. Anyways, Mom and I went to Walmarche to get some last minute supplies (and this really cute pair of black courdroys[sp?]). All the essentials, shampoo, face stuff, laundry soap, contact stuff, all the fun stuff. :P

Tomorrow I will be crazily and madly packing all my stuff (okay not ALL, but some) to leave. GAH!! Where has all this time gone??? Tomorrow is like Wednesday! And I leave on like Thursday!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! *breathing* Be still my beating heart.

Gotta get to bed!

Love, peace, and chicken grease!


These are my two absolute favorite pictures from Romania. Four of those kids in the picture each have a piece of my heart. The biggest pieces go to the little boy on my lap, Constantine, and the little girl in front with the white tank on, Florentina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool baby! I'm sorry you're crying a ton. I love you!! And I'll miss you!
Melanie