Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Whistle while you work!

Today was good.  Deidra talked about living a life of repentance.
We watched part of The Passion and had a time of reflection of
things we had not repented of. We wrote them down on pieces
of paper and nailed them to the cross. It was... hard, yes, but
very good. It is still hard for me to fathom that Jesus loved me
that much. To go through that pain and suffering, for me. And
I don't give Him all of the praise and the credit.












God has been stripping away my old identity and giving me His
identity for me. That is very good, yes, but extremely hard.
Compliments are hard for me to accept. The things He has been
speaking to me are hard for me to swallow. It's like, "God you don't
really think that about me do you?" And He says, "Yes, my child.
All that and more!" He says, "You are no longer called Normal. You
are My Princess. My eyes are on you. I'm dancing over you! You are
altogether beautiful, there's no flaw in you. You captivate me! You are
My colorful sunshine. A heart linker."

I am beautiful!
I am lovely!
I am Your Beloved!
I am captivating!
You love me!
You see me!!
You are dancing over me!
I am in Your spotlight!
There is no flaw in me!!
You made me to be wonderful!
I am your Daughter!!
You delight in me!
I have stolen Your heart!
I am Your Princess!
I am Yours and You are mine!

Last night, for the first time in a long time, I danced in worship.
In many places, I have felt like there is no place for my dance in
church or it was not accepted, or there just wasn't enough room.
It felt so wonderful to dance before God once again! God gave me
two pictures. One was of me standing in a beautiful dress and His
hand, with my name carved in it, was stretched out. He asked if I
would dance with Him and be His Princess. The second was of me
wearing the same dress, but I had a crown on my head, stretching
my arms toward His outstretched hand saying, "Yes I will dance
with You and be Your Princess!"

*deep breath* There you go. And that is only part of what is going on
here. :) God is definitely doing some work in me. Keep praying for me
please. Here are a few prayer needs I have:
Being tired. Not really physically, but emotionally and mentally
I have been struggling with headaches the last couple of days
That my attitude would stay right as the "honeymoon" period of living
with the same people is wearing off
And that I would continue to keep my heart and mind open to what God
wants to do in my life

That's all folks!!!

2 comments:

Amy Beth said...

I love you! And I'm so proud of you. You can't even imagine how happy I am to read that about your dancing... I think I'm going to cry. :')

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy God is speaking amazing things to you! That RoCkS!! I love you my dear friend. I'm proud of you and I miss you.
Melanie

P.S. Not to be selfish... But please continue to pray for Jonathan. That he will cry out to Jesus! He needs all the prayers he can get! Thanks!