Thursday, October 12, 2006

He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!

This is a totally cute puppy that I met. He is a Cocker Spaniel and he is 10 weeks old. I have decided that I want that kind of dog when I grow up. :D He is soo cute!

















This is Amber with the puppy. His name is Nicholas.















I am now totally off caffeine(again) and have been off for one week. Pray that I keep on with that since caffeine is not good for my heart. Oh by the way, we found out my heart condition. I have PAC, Premature Atrial Contractions. So basically it is premature beatings in the top two chambers of my heart. Yeah. This is what I have to drink if I want a soda and have quarters to buy a soda, which most of the time I don't. The machine only turns ones and fives into quarters, not twenties. :)
















This be Amber and me on the bus. We mastered the bus system from PT to base!!! WOO HOO!!! Except for the part when we had to walk 3/4 of a mile from the bus stop to base, her in flip flops, me in my boots. Yeah, not fun. But we talked about airline horror stories the whole way back. Good times, good times

No comments: