Monday, October 09, 2006

Home away from Home

Aaawww!!! I just got an email from Gramma Janet (and Mel, your song from BarlowGirl is playing). It was special cause she just talked about what they are up to, what they were doing, how the kitties and Maddie are, that Nathan was coming over, about Aunt Leah and Christian. I love it!!! Hearing about what people are doing and how they are doing is... I don't know how to explain it. Since I'm not there, I wanna be able to see what I would see if I was there. Yes it makes me miss home when I hear about life, but it also helps me. To know that life is still the same and you think about me enought to tell me how life is going. I feel so disconnected with the world. Which is good in some aspects, but in others, I have no idea what is going on!!!

So if you think about it, shoot me an email or send me a letter or comment me about what is up with you.

Kari King
c/o YWAM
PO Box 989
Port Hadlock, WA 98339

pure_n_heart@earthlink.net

Love you all and miss you lots!!!

Love, peace and chicken grease!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! I got your card today! :D That was fun to get! Thank you!
SMOOCHEYS!!
Melanie