Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blah Blah

So I am in the process of moving all my stuff into mom and dad's house,
which is not a small task. Well... my room is small, but my stuff...
hehe... I got a lot of stuff. I am not sure where it is all going to
go, but I will find some place for it. So I am busy, busy. Trying to
keep up with the fam's schedule, unpack, organize, find scholarships,
FAFSA, and hang out with friends I haven't seen in a while. Lots to do
and so little time to do it in. Oh I will be looking for a job in the
next couple of weeks too. *sigh* Life is good. :) I love being home
with my family. (And I get home cooked meals for dinner! Yum! ;) lol!
The WHOLE family is currently here... AmyJesse are living here while
they find a house to buy, then there is the Mother and Father and
little Brother. Yeah... all 6 of us are here. Tis an interesting thing.
yup yup! I am kinda rambling now, so I will get off and shut up. :P

k thnx bye

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: