Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And Stuff!

I am blessed beyond all measure.....

With Family who loves me and supports me 100%
With a Church that supports me
With Friends who pray for me and care about my life

With a God, whom I can trust with my life, my decisions, and my future. Who loves me more then anyone ever could.... Who gently leads me back on to the path when I stray... Who is Elohai... My God.

What more could a girl want?

Changing gears....
I had life smack me in the face this week when I realized I am turning 20 in about a month. CRAZINESS!!!! I am leaving the teenage years and entering the young adult phase. Weird.

Pics of my house
My bed... yeah it's a twin. Bummer. :P


I know it looks messy, but I am just working on a couple of projects at the same time.




The living room... We have a bigger TV now... well as I am in the process of writing this a guy came and got this tv and we got one from the Center. Man change happens fast! ;)


The kitchen... small, and not much counter space, but cute.


There you go! That is my house!!

No comments: