Monday, April 02, 2007

The Line

This is it
the end of one chapter
closing up of the childhood
no longer one of the youngers
becoming all growed up
making adult decisions
looking at life with adult eyes
no longer concerned with childish things
Life is settling in
making it's home
no more beating around the bush
i am making a stand
drawing a line
You, Abba, are the center
the focus of my life
in You i put my trust

When I was a child, I talked like a child, thought like a child, reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

TRUST
1.reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
2.confident expectation of something; hope.
3.confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received; credit: to sell merchandise on trust.
4.a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
5.the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.
6.the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed: a position of trust.
7.charge, custody, or care: to leave valuables in someones trust.
8.something committed or entrusted to one's care for use or safekeeping, as an office, duty, or the like; responsibility; charge.

I trust in Him, wholly and completely......... Do you?
He is the center of all that I do....... Is He your center?
He is in control of my future......... Is He in control of yours?
His spot is in the driver seat......... Is He driving your life or are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.