Sunday, April 29, 2007

loooong weekend

So yesterday I woke up at 7AM!!! Can you believe that I, Kari, woke up at that time on a Saturday!?!?! hehehe... well, I did. That was after going to bed at like 12am cause we had NightStrike. Anyways... I left the house at 8:15ish, stopped for gas, then headed up to Washington for the day. Yep that's right, the day. It was Crimson Bridge this weekend and they wanted to learn "The Stomp" which is a thing we did on DTS. So I drove up I-5 and got the NFC about 11ish. Spent the day there teaching The Stomp, prayer walking, and hanging out with my CB family (esp her!). Then at about 6:30ish I decided that I needed to go back home, so I got in I-5 and drove back to Portland. Sheri and a friend were watching a movie when I got home, so I watched that with them then got to bed at about 10:30ish. Was up again about 8 this morning and went to church with Gramma Carol. So now it is about 2:36 and I am ready for a nap. :P but I can't cause I gotta clean up my room, do dishes, hang my curtains, and run to Fred Myer to get some stuff for my printer. This weekend has been busy to say the least.

Bubbles got some HOTT boots!!! Check these out:


Uh huh, that's right! AWEsome, eh??

PS: Currently Starting the first season of CSI and eventually the first season of House. :P Sheri has season 1-4 of CSI and 1-2 of House. hehehe... and I'm gonna watch em!! Oh and I am eating Couscous. yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Bubbles! Dig those fancy boots. I enjoyed seeing you this last Sunday.

Love,
GC