Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hit the ground running... kinda.

Well, my first team here at BTown came in last night. They are doing A Week of Passion. So the got here last night and they received orientation. They are spending the day in Portland today so I am chilling at my house. That sounds so cool. My house. hehe... anyways, I'm gonna work on my Resume and College app today, go buy a coffee grinder (yes, for my DECAF coffee), and chill until about 4pm when I will help get dinner ready for the team. Life has been good so far. Oh yeah, my job this week is to job shadow. So I am following Josh and Sheri around seeing how the team stuff works. This morning I was up at 7 to make sure the team was up and ready at 8. Well, I was awake at 6 but dozed until 7ish.
I am actually really excited about one place I am going to look for a job. It is called Children's Relief Nursery and it is a Child Care Center for low-income families. I am totally praying that I will have the opportunity to work there. SHOOTS!!! I just remembered that my CPR/First Aid Card expired a couple months ago. I'm gonna have to find a class. Bleh, I don't like those classes. Oh well, it's for da babies. I am also updating my resume. Yeah I am having lots of fun.

The meaning of multi-tasking: talking on phone to friend in HI, IMing Mom, updating resume, posting blog, and writing an email, while listening to music and thinking about a million different things. lol.

No comments: