Monday, May 14, 2007

Summer Movie Frenzy

So on Saturday, I saw one of the 6 movies that I want to see this summer: Spiderman 3. I heard from a couple of people that it was good and from others that it was so-so. Personally, I thought it was great. It was a bit long yes, but worth it. The villains were good, revenge was defeated, friends were reunited, and love was restored. It was great! There was only one thing missing. Spiderman should have redeemed the kiss with MJ. When the movie was almost over and they had defeated the two villains, I was ready. At any moment, Spiderman was going to come in and totally redeem the love story. But it didn't happen that way! Gah! Why not!? Too predictable? SO! It was perfect! Anyways, it doesn't matter.

The other 5 movies for the summer:
Shrek the Third 5.18.07
Pirates of the Carribean At World's End 5.25.07
Ocean's Thirteen 6.8.07
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer 6.15.07
The Bourne Ultimatum 8.3.07

The End...

No comments: