Thursday, May 24, 2007

YEAH!

Well... I have some totally cool, awesome and good news!!

I GOT A JOB!!

That's right I did!! I had an interview this morning and they want to hire me as a part time substitute teacher. It is at a place called Joyful Noise Child Development Center. Their program is for children ages infant-kindergarten. They are going to respect my BTown schedule of Thurs, Fri, Sat and they want me Mon, Tues, Wed. Cool huh?? So PTL!! :) I am really happy about it!!

I haven't been able to get a hold of the Apartment Manager so I have NO idea when BTown Kids is going to start. I called her Tues, Wed, and today and all three times I got the answering machine and I left a message twice. So I really don't know what to do now. That is a big prayer request if you think of it.

Okay I can't decide this or this? I know I am dreaming big, but hey I heard once, if you can dream it, you can do it. Maybe that will me part of me someday. :)

No comments: